PDA

View Full Version : ユーロ.com Is dropping. God I'm so F-ing stupid.

sarcle
7th March 2007, 04:49 PM
Just thought I would let everyone know the boneheaded mistake I made ahead of time. I know there is no chance of me getting it at snap either. Not the way prices have been going.

This is why I hate having names at 10 different registrars. I totally forgot about DynaDot. I feel like throwing my damn computer through the window. lol

Anyways heads up. Let me know how the auction goes.

ユーロ.com (Euro) Japanese

Japanese Overture: 37,247 Link (http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/?term=%E3%83%A6%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AD&mkt=jp&lang=ja_JP)

Japanese Google Results: ユーロ の検索結果 約 6,930,000 Link (http://www.google.co.jp/search?hl=ja&q=%E3%83%A6%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AD&btnG=Google+%E6%A4%9C%E7%B4%A2&lr=)

Japanese Top 5 Bids:

手数料0円のFX取引 (http://rc12.overture.com/d/sr/?xargs=15KPjg17RSj5Xyl%5FruNP%5FCU%5FzBlw0Sw8Dr7JEuEMImXZVBoSZyFrUjPfyczqouBfNov1eE2PHgqu8DLvWpyaXUR0zhtWG5MPWr0Y3Bz4s9NrnyVNNHhrYozu%5Fvn4JYaXJzERq2eKG37%2De9Vtb5O3c56NnT%2DC26jqktzM63weMXGLjQ3lRuo1GnIZoDm6crg821IJx6TLUgaYCUk3amQOZByt135OrQS1RgWT346Wca8VeCJjl71N%5FKCJlVtLb4nIaQf77wzoYKIlLN%2DSfQfs0lRa0uVJw8O32Gl7VHkloMVar9ZyyahQs56KOaz6eZe4U3%2Dm%5FwFdqYGnDhIluKTA1oTpPddVjaMzAx4z%2D3Qw%2E%2E&yargs=sec.gmo.jp)
比較すれば納得。レバレッジ100倍、スプレッド3銭から!GMO証券
sec.gmo.jp
現在の最高入札価格¥152

ユーロなら「豊証券」 (http://rc12.overture.com/d/sr/?xargs=15KPjg16pS65Xyl%5FruNLbXU6TFhUBF0dnlqZpzTMQqAYYB7igtTrwmLeeYxZJnFLIzu0bOlbbJoLFCIfL%5FkfuKEhjdSFKAEOP7343EzYwrY6KkWdBDgrFYx%2DPrmYE9SA4AdDi8eNe%5Fztv8A6WhfHNK%5FYYGzRmY%5FPZv15e7tucfF8zf2lB5jVXSUp0DmLZwjMyTGapzS7NUfa2e51PiAu1WkdF9hrapSCMTWlqqknlQp1mJIjl3t%5FPALtBd8KOvl1wr%5FzBOEArt9lLM%2DfNn9hiIy3qV14tiMWzFhLVdhh4JDuipImiE3E9w9%5FLJzf%5FZP596SwDnUNDpIzj6ZVQqcURQYpM%2E&yargs=www.yutaka-sec.co.jp)
豊証券の「ゆたかFX」なら手数料無料でユーロも取引可能!
www.yutaka-sec.co.jp
現在の最高入札価格¥151
徹底比較/ユーロ取扱ネット証券 (http://rc12.overture.com/d/sr/?xargs=15KPjg179S%5F5Xyl%5FruNLbXU6DCnw9Eisf07Yk7W8g7SoYa7yExCLMkAf%2DezNs4Faxot1rFzoaU%2Dq8WLfP7mvuKEQ6ITEXdFOL724zEzZ1uO66lXdhChrQuxOv%5Fy4tKPAoOZGq1CKS36uzOKKDxKShG%5F4sLnSipyYI2gsK3weQfGL3R3lRx7QTZUpsF6tZht%5FS1IJx6TLUgaYCUk3amQOdByt135OrQS1RgWT346Wca8VeBVjR%5F06m%5FD5lVtLb4nIaQf77wzoYKIlLN%2DSfQfs0lRa0uVJw8O32Gl7VHkloMVar9ZyyahQ0rvu7SybGOa4466nTwFpDPVnz0dwFiiXU5S7%5FZCBzTIXdt7x%2DmQ6U%2E&yargs=kabu.it-japan.net)
≪無料で簡単申込≫お得なネット証券に、資料請求&口座開設! 提携
kabu.it-japan.net
現在の最高入札価格¥148
ユーロ投資ならクレストF (http://rc12.overture.com/d/sr/?xargs=15KPjg1lpSmpXyl%5FruNLbXU6TFhUBXxdrlsZ5zUsA7RIAa7iEyDP9pOq7An8B4TexxvQPRyPSc%2DKMRJPH9jq6HGgqOQyWOHeeLqoy1yYpJNbn3VNBDgeMZ9s6axsVDPX0HZm%2Dyeda2nevaeNuKP39MiIgBzxzv9Pcdx8jD074TEOro6Ch5%2Dl3WVZxwmNRb8NqZJJIfEb9Xfd%5FtlSLjAYocxt98luSsKH0fenT2rXlSp4kzsuPMLX1%2D4ZlWtLL1hImGa%2Df1gthfbFLU%2DfR1qBPTiivfm9M3ciXd1aUYnVoSCLINUHLElDsb4aPbmqPWKP1Tjg%2E%2E&yargs=www.kawase-market.com)
トータルバランス重視、インターバンク直結の「為替マーケット」
www.kawase-market.com
現在の最高入札価格¥146
ユーロのFX取引するなら (http://rc12.overture.com/d/sr/?xargs=15KPjg16ZS65Xyl%5FruNLbXU6TFhUBY1szjrZU4R5N9AYYBrW08BaYqLOeY2JAlGLIj8VeOmafc4v9Sca%5FtzPaLFgqORVOfSu7%2D3orFy4w4Pq%2DjT4RK9LIpwezh7IJPSX4BYG3ADcToTtv8A6WhfHNK%5F4cEyh6a%5F%5FBt15e7tucfF8zf2lB5jVXSUp0DmLZwjMyTGapzS7NUfa2e51PiAu1WkdF9hrapP1EaLSOjlRoa9leDLTZ2qbiQcd1W7fznxIJL2nUuL1WN2NmFq%5Flk7ACQ13yZwZRiN32Uzr5Zhh4JDuipImiE3E9w9%5FLJzf%5FeP596TwDnUNDpIzj6ZVQqcURQYpM%2E&yargs=www.hoxsin.co.jp)
ビギナーからプロまで満足の安心と信頼の北辰物産
www.hoxsin.co.jp
現在の最高入札価格¥144Google Trends: ユーロ Link (http://google.com/trends?q=%E3%83%A6%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AD)
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3116/eurogp5.png

Son of a bitch! So go on tell me how stupid I am. I'm consolidating NOW!

There will be questions why I am announcing this. Because I don't want to hear how much it goes for and then. Hey Sarcle, wasn't that your name?

Yes.... Yes it was.

yanni
7th March 2007, 05:13 PM
If it's any consolation, I've done the same thing in the past more than once.

And I do know how you must feel right now.

g
7th March 2007, 05:15 PM
There will be questions why I am announcing this. Because I don't want to hear how much it goes for and then. Hey Sarcle, wasn't that your name?

Yes.... Yes it was.

I cann't evaluate the name coz it is japanese

but if it is really a good name .... you did right by announcing it

I regret not doing so after loosing many names at snap

you wish to see the auction boiling ..... so that you get rid of guilt feelings ... lol

watch up carefully the rest of your names... otherwise push them to me and I will keep an eye on them for nominal fee .... lol

sarcle
7th March 2007, 05:21 PM
Actually I have Jeff to thanks for saving me. I totally forgot about Dynadot. Otherwise I would have let them all go. I did only use them though when domainsite was down.

And I do know how you must feel right now.

Thanks.

I cann't evaluate the name coz it is japanese

but if it is really a good name .... you did right by announcing it

I regret not doing so after loosing many names at snap

you wish to see the auction boiling ..... so that you get rid of guilt feelings ... lol

watch up carefully the rest of your names... otherwise push them to me and I will keep an eye on them for nominal fee .... lol

Yeah, you don't see to many Japanese words go to snap these days. Not with ovt and bids like those. Unless the dumbass forgot about their Registrar. :)

LOL. Yeah, I'll keep you in mind.

Bimbo
7th March 2007, 05:28 PM
What i done, because of number of domains and registrars, was to create a mysql database with date, registrar, extension, sector, to sale or not, etc...

Like that, you can sort by what-you-want; it's very useful

I 'm able to know when renew, where, prepare Xfers, etc...

and budget renew for next month, etc ...

Maybe futur owner will forget to renew as well ;o)

tee1
7th March 2007, 05:58 PM
sarcle
maybe you should the change the title to "Re: ユーロ.com Is dropping. because my portfolio is so F-ing great!" how else you could explain why you forgot where that baby was regged at. Sorry about that but you have many gems. :)

tee1

Rubber Duck
7th March 2007, 06:00 PM
sarcle
maybe you should the change the title to "Re: ユーロ.com Is dropping. because my portfolio is so F-ing great!" how else you could explain why you forgot where that baby was regged at. Sorry about that but you have many gems. :)

tee1

It is unfortunately all down to how early you got in and the size of your Cojones.

I guess Sarcle scores highly on both criteria.

bramiozo
7th March 2007, 06:09 PM
I lacked the latter I am afraid, I regged very little names in the middle of 2004 and started back again late 2005, oh how I regret that !

Let's hope [euro].com fetches a good price, that would be one positive thing for you Adam, indirectly however...directly it's kinda ...well stay away from your porcelain ;)

xxbossmanxx
7th March 2007, 06:12 PM
Ah, it aint that bad sarcle, I had 50 names like that regged in 2003 and they all dropped and I wanted them, I never gave up on IDN but the wife was in the hospital and she almost died, she lost her job etc etc. What can you do.

Now I have to listen to people like RD who ended up with them saying I wasnt commited or wasting money on land which was actually a move to save money for more domain investments.

Fuk em all though, I still have small pack of 2003 reg's

blastfromthepast
7th March 2007, 06:28 PM
Ah, it aint that bad sarcle, I had 50 names like that regged in 2003

I know you feel bad, but come on! How many times do you have to mention this in unrelated threads!!! It was only 50 domains for crying out loud!

Now I have to listen to people like RD who ended up with them saying I wasnt commited

He's just saying it like it is. If you aren't putting money and time into something, that means you are not commited.

tee1
7th March 2007, 06:31 PM
It is unfortunately all down to how early you got in and the size of your Cojones.

I guess Sarcle scores highly on both criteria.

For me anyone who has reggs dating pre 2006 and has stayed the course scores high on both of those imo. I saw Sarcles name on several that were regged in the fall 2005 no doubt he has many more than the ones I check the whois on.

As you, Hell you are off the chart in that ranking imo. For me, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in while.
tee1

alexd
7th March 2007, 06:47 PM
Sarcle,

I almost had the exact same situation today, but with an ACSII name. It was the only I had in my Enom account, which I didnt even remember about. Luckily for me, I was still able to renew the name, but I would have been screwing if I let that one drop. I didnt have it on autorenew either, which is something I do all the time.

I am sure you will make a big sale soon to take your mind off what happened with that name.

Stay positive.

Alex

tee1
7th March 2007, 06:57 PM
wheres Jonny?

Sarcle at least take some comfort in knowing jonny won't get it. I guess the name wasn't good enough for him lol.

tee1

Rubber Duck
7th March 2007, 07:07 PM
As you, Hell you are off the chart in that ranking imo. For me, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in while.
tee1

I think it just helps if you are a little insane to start with.

tee1
7th March 2007, 07:09 PM
I think it just helps if you are a little insane to start with.
:)

touchring
7th March 2007, 07:10 PM
wheres Jonny?

Sarcle at least take some comfort in knowing jonny won't get it. I guess the name wasn't good enough for him lol.

tee1

Actually, what's a good name, what's a bad name?

sarcle
7th March 2007, 07:12 PM

Actually it was in reference for another thread that Johnny posted saying all my names were shit. :)

tee1
7th March 2007, 07:18 PM

hmmm I guess its all relative but off hand
a good name; the one I missed because I was several months behind you.
a bad name; the ones I regged.

I would think that ユーロ.com is worth at least $60. I could be wrong but I think a sound decision would be to try an acquire this name if you could for $60, if you were buying IDNs at the moment. Regardless of who owned it. Many on here may have names that far exceed this one, therefore I can see why they wouldn't bother. However, for me I will throw my $60 in the ring to see what happens. I think it will go for much more.

tee1

xxbossmanxx
7th March 2007, 07:38 PM
I know you feel bad, but come on! How many times do you have to mention this in unrelated threads!!! It was only 50 domains for crying out loud!

He's just saying it like it is. If you aren't putting money and time into something, that means you are not commited.

This whole post makes zero sense.

#1 If somebody is bummed cuz they dropped one name then it is 100% related if I say dont worry I dropped 50 like that.

#2 I put time and money every day into online investments You and RD know nothing of me, I made those moves to reduce my monthly bills so I can invest more.

I know this IDN stuff is like 100% of some of your lives but I have 5 things going on equally as big and putting all of your eggs in one basket is never a good idea so I dont need people talking down to me like they have all the answers in life.

blastfromthepast
7th March 2007, 08:50 PM
I know this IDN stuff is like 100% of some of your lives but I have 5 things going on equally as big and putting all of your eggs in one basket is never a good idea so I dont need people talking down to me like they have all the answers in life.

Nobody is talking down to you. All we are saying is you are not commited to IDNs.

xxbossmanxx
7th March 2007, 09:01 PM
And you are wrong. If I am not commited to IDN's why am I posting on an IDN forum, buying IDN's from members here and have registered over 150 IDN's in the last 2 months.

blastfromthepast
7th March 2007, 09:03 PM
And you are wrong. If I am not commited to IDN's why am I posting on an IDN forum, buying IDN's from members here and have registered over 150 IDN's in the last 2 months.

Come on, having 150 IDNs over 2 months show a low level of commitment.

bwhhisc
8th March 2007, 12:41 AM
Just thought I would let everyone know the boneheaded mistake I made ahead of time. I feel like throwing my damn computer through the window. lol.

Sarcle, your not alone...I had a couple of Japanese single characters fall thru the cracks in similar situation about a year ago.
I probably had the renewal notices turned off by accident.

But at least those went to a couple of lucky IDNF guys...Mulligan and MrLeeWood who caught them as drops.

xxbossmanxx
8th March 2007, 12:57 AM
Come on, having 150 IDNs over 2 months show a low level of commitment.

God damn, forget it. Doesnt matter what I say you will warp it into a way where you think you win or something.

Obv somebody can be commited and have limited resources at times

Also, you brag about how all the good stuff is gone so exactly how am I going to expand my portfolio at a faster rate?

Olney
8th March 2007, 01:40 AM
We don't all have to be Die Hard, "IDN or Die" members.
There's people at all levels.
I own the forum & only have about 300 IDN.coms & 250 IDN.jps
Does a person who has 10 premium IDN.cn that are all developped less committed?
Who does more good is a personal choice 5,000 domains owned & parked 10 thriving domains viewed & spreading the fact IDNs are available & functional...

Back to the topic
Sarcle, I understand I had to check some domains earlier & have to transfer them...

rhys
8th March 2007, 01:41 AM
This whole post makes zero sense.

#1 If somebody is bummed cuz they dropped one name then it is 100% related if I say dont worry I dropped 50 like that.

#2 I put time and money every day into online investments You and RD know nothing of me, I made those moves to reduce my monthly bills so I can invest more.

Well, if it helps bossman, you have my sympathy. When your wife is sick, everything else becomes unimportant. Losing a few domain names in the scheme of things, isn't the end of the world. Besides, who cares if you are committed to IDNs or not, as long as you hold legit IDNs you're in the club as far as I'm concerned.

sarcle
8th March 2007, 03:36 AM
Back to the topic
Sarcle, I understand I had to check some domains earlier & have to transfer them...

Tell me about it. I went to every registrar IDN and ascii to make sure. I keep telling myself I'm doing excel, but between building sites and the forums, then life itself. I keep putting it off. Now I have to.

blastfromthepast
8th March 2007, 03:37 AM
all the good stuff is gone so exactly how am I going to expand my portfolio at a faster rate?

There are plenty of good domains for sale cheap on this forum right now.

touchring
8th March 2007, 05:56 AM
Sarcle, your not alone...I had a couple of Japanese single characters fall thru the cracks in similar situation about a year ago.
I probably had the renewal notices turned off by accident.

But at least those went to a couple of lucky IDNF guys...Mulligan and MrLeeWood who caught them as drops.

I've spent half my time renewing names. :(

I am practically sorting the names by renewal dates every month!

bramiozo
8th March 2007, 08:13 AM
Dan, Dave, I would say that it's not the quantity of names that determine his commitment but the sacrifice that came with it.

In any case I agree with Blasts last statement, if you want to create a portfolio this late in the game you will have to pay the price we command for it, the price we paid is years of uncertainty and many thousands of dollars in renewal fee's.

Rubber Duck
8th March 2007, 08:35 AM
I am thinking April Fool's day will have a special significance this year.

I've spent half my time renewing names. :(

I am practically sorting the names by renewal dates every month!

We have done dropping names this year.

From here on in everything gets renewed.

The next sifting will occur when we have solid earning data.

There are plenty of good domains for sale cheap on this forum right now.

Well make the most of it.

mulligan
11th March 2007, 03:57 AM
ユーロ.com Is dropping. God I'm so F-ing stupid.

Went for $84.00

gammascalper
11th March 2007, 04:03 AM
And it's going to be returned to its original owner, gratis.

burnsinternet
11th March 2007, 05:39 AM
How cool! I intentionally stayed out of that fray and I am so glad I did. I wanted that SOOO bad, but some things are more important.

Fka200
11th March 2007, 06:19 AM
How cool! I intentionally stayed out of that fray and I am so glad I did. I wanted that SOOO bad, but some things are more important.

And it's going to be returned to its original owner, gratis.

Wow both of you just gained a whole lot of respect from me. What a very noble thing to do! Gosh, that just put a smile on my face.

CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES PLEASE!!

alpha
11th March 2007, 08:08 AM
This is what separates us from the rest.

It's the art of knowing when to move in for the kill, and knowing when to offer a hand.

Kudos guys.