PDA

View Full Version : Taken yesterday....

dabsi
18th March 2007, 11:04 AM
If you search after détaillants.com in Google.fr ( for alphalady: fr means France and not Frog) you will find a long list of détaillants.com in IDN form.

And it was free......

For the not educated kids and other KKKlan members:
keep insulting international guests in this forum, we will continue to take domains.

DABSI

burnsinternet
18th March 2007, 11:15 AM
Is détaillants.com for development?

alpha
18th March 2007, 11:28 AM
keep insulting international guests in this forum, we will continue to take domains.

DABSI

I hope you are joking, as I hope you know I am.

Don't go throwing out KKK comments, that is crossing line of being funny, and moving into dodgy ground.

I am English, it is in our heritage to despise the French :)

anyway, it's just pantomine Dabsi, I don't even know you. chill out a little

Prodigy
18th March 2007, 11:34 AM
Please don't speak for all of us that are international. We have received only help and kindness from members here.

You on the other hand, are something else.

If you search after détaillants.com in Google.fr ( for alphalady: fr means France and not Frog) you will find a long list of détaillants.com in IDN form.

And it was free......

DABSI

mulligan
18th March 2007, 11:40 AM
Taken yesterday....

That sounds painful ... :o

alpha
18th March 2007, 11:41 AM
Please don't speak for all of us that are international. We have received only help and kindness from members here.

You on the other hand, are something else.

Dabsi - As convenient as it would be for you to blame all of the frequent "attacks" on you on Racism, KKK bla bla bla bla etc, have you considered that in fact that these comments are aimed right at you - because you are not liked here very much because you are somewhat retarded in the way you post?

burnsinternet
18th March 2007, 11:45 AM
I was just asking because the Ovt Searches are low and Ovt Bids are non-existent. Just wondering.

seamo
18th March 2007, 11:53 AM

And it was free......

DABSI
This thread has no substance or purpose other than to insult and aggravate members.

You presence on IDNF will only be tolerated for as long as you have something constructive to bring to our community.

Picking fights, slanderous comments, hijacking threads with snide and petty remarks - this behaviour is not welcome.

Improve your posts DABSI - or you will no longer be welcome here.

bramiozo
18th March 2007, 12:09 PM
What's your point Dabsi, we should all be regging instead of buying ?

You have a point, right ?

jacksonm
18th March 2007, 12:14 PM

One should hope you would continue to take domains regardless of whether you are receiving insults or not.

Bimbo
18th March 2007, 12:44 PM
I am English, it is in our heritage to despise the French :)

....but .......... W H Y ?

Here, in France nobody hate english people !

Hey, you Japan, chinese, american, do you also hate us ?? :o

Personnaly, i respect (i even like) your culture, your history, etc...
You've got a great langage, great sounds, (except food of course!)...

Pfff'

sad after all our grandfathers knew

EDIT: "fr means France and not Frog"
haha, good joke !!

alpha
18th March 2007, 12:50 PM

I am English, it is in our heritage to despise the French

well firstly your lack of understanding sarcasm. But really I'll let someone else comment on this..

Rubber Duck
18th March 2007, 01:10 PM
To understand Irony properly you need to be familiar with the Entente Cordialle.

Bimbo
18th March 2007, 01:17 PM
To understand Irony properly you need to be familiar with the Entente Cordialle.

unfortunatly, i often think it's not ironic

I've got a lot of friends of mine who had got pbm in england...

I repeat, for me, i respect you, as english, even if you looks like more and more 51th states of USA !! haha !!

jacksonm
18th March 2007, 01:17 PM

Not as long as they speak perfect french with an indiscernible accent :eek:

Rubber Duck
18th March 2007, 01:22 PM
To understand French attitutudes to International Affairs, you need to dig a bit deeper than Waterloo. The real bedrock of French Nationalism is Verdun. Neither the British or the Americans have any real comprehension of what total warfare really means.

bwhhisc
18th March 2007, 02:04 PM
Hey, you Japan, chinese, american, do you also hate us ?? :o
Personnaly, i respect (i even like) your culture, your history, etc...
You've got a great langage, great sounds, (except food of course!)...
Pfff' sad after all our grandfathers knew!

In US no one "dislikes" French people, but we have no respect for your spineless government.

Many tourists that visit France do report that the French are rude to them but maybe that is just part of the personality.

They should learn hospitality from the Greeks, incredibly hospitable country.

alexd
18th March 2007, 03:19 PM
They should learn hospitality from the Greeks, incredibly hospitable country.

Which explains the Greek word "xenia", which means both stranger and guest.

xxbossmanxx
18th March 2007, 06:35 PM
I read that people from Japan held France in high regard untill they traveled there and had a big culture shock with the poor treatment and attitude.

Rubber Duck
18th March 2007, 06:49 PM
Much depends though on how you behave in their country.

Travelling on the new Czech Penalino we recently had to endure two hours of the Catherine Tate Show blaring in the first class compartment because the Czechs were too polite to complain about behaviour they clearly felt was crass and rude. It will only take a few years of the British behaving like they do and the welcome will start to wear a bit thin.

SciFi
10th April 2007, 08:57 PM
It warms my heart to see the Brits & the Frenchies at each other throats.

You must be all veeeeery cultured. Just like my yogurt!
Ha-ha;)

Rubber Duck
11th April 2007, 12:14 AM
It warms my heart to see the Brits & the Frenchies at each other throats.

You must be all veeeeery cultured. Just like my yogurt!
Ha-ha;)

The Brits and the French have been killing each other since the birth of the two nations.

Nothing interesting going on there.

SciFi
14th April 2007, 10:13 PM
Hey guys,
dabsi & rubber are actually somewhat reasonable guys, not like some russki m*fvcker we know here.

Can both of you make an effort to stop all that bs?

;)

mulligan
14th April 2007, 10:53 PM
.....not like some russki m*fvcker we know here.

Can both of you make an effort to stop all that bs?

This language and sentiment is niether wanted nor welcome on this forum and I think you will find that is the general consensus here so why don't you fuck off back to where you came from?

SciFi
15th April 2007, 12:41 AM
Aren't you slightly overreacting?
It's bad for your heart.

blastfromthepast
15th April 2007, 03:57 AM
Hey guys,
dabsi & rubber are actually somewhat reasonable guys, not like some russki m*fvcker we know here.

'Russki' is an ethnic slur that has no place in an international forum, and as a crude bigot, you don't belong here either.

Rubber Duck
15th April 2007, 09:08 AM
Congratulations to IDNFs on banning this piece of human detritus.

At DNL we have taken the same course of action. Actually, we did it slightly before you did.