IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership
Old 31st August 2021, 02:24 AM

Kent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enough
NFT's Your thoughts, what you got

This is a thread about NFT's. What are your thoughts on current prices? What did you buy and sell?
Old 2nd September 2021, 06:02 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: NFT's Your thoughts, what you got

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent99 View Post
This is a thread about NFT's. What are your thoughts on current prices? What did you buy and sell?
found this article maybe good or maybe BS...wish i had more time to research.
some of these NFTs are probably going to really run,

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...hy-11630600714
Old 5th September 2021, 08:30 AM

sbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enough

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 7th September 2021, 11:37 AM

techguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished road

Started minting a new collection from yesterday.

https://opensea.io/collection/fiftyshadesofalienzombies
Old 7th September 2021, 11:03 PM

Kent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enough

Those are cool. I started a collection yesterday as well. I would like to learn how to do what you did.

https://opensea.io/collection/theshackletoncollection
Old 7th September 2021, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguy View Post
Started minting a new collection from yesterday.

https://opensea.io/collection/fiftyshadesofalienzombies
I see you used Polygon as well. It's nice to have no gas fees. I wonder how much the ETH minting would have cost. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to create an NFT collection like yours without coding ability.
Old 8th September 2021, 02:37 PM

techguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Those are cool. I started a collection yesterday as well. I would like to learn how to do what you did.

https://opensea.io/collection/theshackletoncollection

Great collection! Congrats.

If you own any 3D authoring software like 3DS Max, or LightWave, you can create creatures like the ones I created.

I made an Alien Zombie Genesis video last night. You can find it as well on the collections page.

Last edited by techguy; 8th September 2021 at 02:38 PM..
Old 8th September 2021, 08:21 PM

Nice video. I was a little taken aback by the price of those software programs. Almost 1850 USD/year for 3DS Max. I'm going for the 30-day free trial to see if I can figure it out how to use it.
Old 8th September 2021, 10:05 PM

I can tell already that the 3DS program is going to be too steep of a learning curve for me. Instead, I'm exploring hiring an NFT creator on Twitter to make me a small collection of Nikola Telsa NFT's.
Old 9th September 2021, 05:58 PM

Quote:
I can tell already that the 3DS program is going to be too steep of a learning curve for me. Instead, I'm exploring hiring an NFT creator on Twitter to make me a small collection of Nikola Telsa NFT's.

That would be a good idea. Instead of spending weeks to get used to the UI of 3DS Max, it will be better to hire a professional 3D artist to design your NFTs.
Old 16th September 2021, 05:59 AM

I found a super cool site to make NFT's on for those, like myself, with virtually no talent. It's NightCafe.studio

I use the text-to-image function to create unique original art. Here are a couple of examples of art I made today:

Old 16th September 2021, 06:00 AM

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/cre...u9siO0nkauPgpy

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/cre...m1pwhaYj9yOnP8

Last edited by Kent99; 16th September 2021 at 06:03 AM..
Old 21st September 2021, 02:05 PM

Good ones. Thanks for sharing.
Old 25th September 2021, 09:55 PM

Thanks, here are a couple more:

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/cre...aRU9wpiYw9cSUv

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/cre...svwPjNlarUsYPV

Last edited by Kent99; 25th September 2021 at 10:11 PM..
Old 25th September 2021, 10:01 PM

I was thinking about getting in on the Time Magazine collection. They were selling them at 0.1 ETH, to begin with. I snoozed and a few hours later they were at 2 ETH. Now back down to about 1 ETH but still would have been a quick win.

https://opensea.io/collection/timepiece-community
Old 26th September 2021, 02:26 PM

There will be a dozen of Crypto summits/expos during the month of October, in Dubai. Those who are planning to attend, please let me know. We can schedule a casual meetup during that time. I'll be there in Dubai the whole month of October and would like to meet IDNers, Crypto/NFT Investors.
Old 27th September 2021, 02:32 PM

gregg is on a distinguished roadgregg is on a distinguished roadgregg is on a distinguished roadgregg is on a distinguished roadgregg is on a distinguished roadgregg is on a distinguished road

I have no NFTs. They don't interest me at all. I don't understand them and they sound like some kind of gimmick.

But that is also what I said about Bitcoin when it was $400.

Old 27th September 2021, 07:53 PM

Steve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enough

Nice Job, Kent!

Here's an idea, would need to partner up with someone who has the creation abilities.

I have the domain CryptoPunkettes.com, I'm thinking a limited edition (20) female only version dedicated to Crypto ladies, from different countries.
After selling all 20, having a draw for the domain name, from those who purchased the punkettes.

Any Takers?
Old 27th September 2021, 10:46 PM

Steve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enough

Here's Mine.

It's Called: No Masks Required In Antarctica! LOL

Steve.
Old 28th September 2021, 02:43 AM

Cool, Steve. I tried to embed an image in my post but couldn't figure out how. I like your idea for Crypto Punkettes. If you could get someone like Artchick.eth on Twitter to push your collection that'd be great. But, you probably need a woman to lead the charge on that project. There was a women-centric collection that came out that was actually made by some Crypto bros. The crypto chicks totally freaked out and maligned the project until they turned it over to a female-led crew.