IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Auctions

IDN Auctions For quick sales of your IDN domains please post auction end date/time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th June 2018, 04:51 PM

catchnames is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: India.com Hindi IDN इंडिया.com starting bid 1USD

If you was convinced that I can't push the name at name.com platform for a month or so,then why you did make me the offer? I am ready for the ban, but want to make sure people get both side of story.You are angry because you couldn't got diamond at the price of coal.So far I was polite, I made my case and I have left it on mods.I am not twisting story but you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by techguy View Post
Don't try to twist the story. You publicly posted that you took the name back. What would you expect me to do if that was the case? You said I bidded way before you took that name off of the auction. Now trying to accuse me of for submitting a 25 buck offer? Stop your nonsense and accept your mistakes and apologize for what you did. Going on in circles and trying to accuse me of anything won't help you gain your damaged reputation. You did everything in the illegal and unethical manner. You have been active in the forum since 2006 and you're trying to accuse innocent buyers while trying to cover your nasty ass. Mods, please ban this crook.
Old 28th June 2018, 05:00 PM

techguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished road

When you posted publicly that you took the name out of auction, I didn't feel it's against anything to submit an offer outside of IDNF. I clearly asked you in my FB conversation that, since you took the name out of the auction and whether you're interested to sell it for 25 bucks. Whats wrong with that? Since I hold a name.com account, I was sure that it is always possible to push the name to other name.com accounts. Don't act like an ethical guy and don't try to characterize me as how you are. I leave this conversation to everyone to know who tried to act so smart and who is unethical.
Old 29th June 2018, 04:29 AM

Quote:
When you posted publicly that you took the name out of auction, I didn't feel it's against anything to submit an offer outside of IDNF. I clearly asked you in my FB conversation that, since you took the name out of the auction and whether you're interested to sell it for 25 bucks. Whats wrong with that? Since I hold a name.com account, I was sure that it is always possible to push the name to other name.com accounts. Don't act like an ethical guy and don't try to characterize me as how you are. I leave this conversation to everyone to know who tried to act so smart and who is unethical.
You did know that name can't be taken back, don't make excuses and distort the story.I don't have to say anything else, I am ready for the ban.
Old 29th June 2018, 04:41 AM

techguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished road

You're repeatedly proving that you're a crook and don't feel ashamed of what you did. If you were ethical you would have not cowardly banned me on Facebook. Enough of your dramas. Everyone who reads the thread will easily understand your dramas.

Previously you were lying that I bidded way before you took out the name.

Now you are trying to twist the story that I offered 25 dollars outside of IDNF even though I knew the name can't be taken back. If it was true, I would have bidded right away on IDNF instead of submitted a higher offer of 25 bucks to you privately, because as you said there was only one bid of $1 when you took the name out of auction, and if I knew you can't take the name back from auction, I would have bidded $11 instead of submitting a $25 offer to you on Facebook. Moreover, you never wanted to accept that offer of $25, and I respected that too and said good luck to you. If I was chasing that name, I would have started negotiating with you, but I didn't. You then voluntarily asked me to bid on your IDNF listing. Otherwise I would have not bidded at all for your name.

Every time you are coming up with new versions of your lies just to try to blame me so that you'll get sympathy. Everyone who reads this thread will get to know more about your games. Enough of the drama already Mr Fraudster.

Get a life and move on.

Last edited by techguy; 29th June 2018 at 05:40 AM..
Old 29th June 2018, 06:18 AM

You are not a saint sir,having said that I leave it to mods to decide my fate.I won't reply any more.
Quote:
You're repeatedly proving that you're a crook and don't feel ashamed of what you did. If you were ethical you would have not cowardly banned me on Facebook. Enough of your dramas. Everyone who reads the thread will easily understand your dramas.

Previously you were lying that I bidded way before you took out the name.

Now you are trying to twist the story that I offered 25 dollars outside of IDNF even though I knew the name can't be taken back. If it was true, I would have bidded right away on IDNF instead of submitted a higher offer of 25 bucks to you privately, because as you said there was only one bid of $1 when you took the name out of auction, and if I knew you can't take the name back from auction, I would have bidded $11 instead of submitting a $25 offer to you on Facebook. Moreover, you never wanted to accept that offer of $25, and I respected that too and said good luck to you. If I was chasing that name, I would have started negotiating with you, but I didn't. You then voluntarily asked me to bid on your IDNF listing. Otherwise I would have not bidded at all for your name.

Every time you are coming up with new versions of your lies just to try to blame me so that you'll get sympathy. Everyone who reads this thread will get to know more about your games. Enough of the drama already Mr Fraudster.

Get a life and move on.
Old 29th June 2018, 12:38 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Sales and auction rules for seller to read and abide.
Moderators to review and final decision in next 48 hours..

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/2506...03-2010-a.html
Old 29th June 2018, 12:40 PM

I am looking for settlement of the dispute.This is what I propose. instead of इंडिया.com, I am willing to let go शैली.com to buyer.शैली.com was first registered 12 years ago. meaning of शैली is Style or genre. buyer won't have to pay a penny, I will transfer the domain at no cost to buyer (absolutely free).I will need buyer consent and mods consent both.
Please advice

Last edited by catchnames; 29th June 2018 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 29th June 2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchnames View Post
I am looking for settlement of the dispute.This is what I propose. instead of इंडिया.com, I am willing to let go शैली.com to buyer.शैली.com was first registered 12 years ago. meaning of शैली is Style or genre. buyer won't have to pay a penny, I will transfer the domain at no cost to buyer (absolutely free).I will need buyer consent and mods consent both.
Please advice
I request the Mods to ban this fraudster. I rest my case.
Old 29th June 2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
I request the Mods to ban this fraudster. I rest my case.
So I was right, you are angry because you didn't get "diamond" for a price of "coal".I offered you "gold" for free, you don't want to take it.I also rest my case.
Old 29th June 2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
So I was right, you are angry because you didn't get "diamond" for a price of "coal".I offered you "gold" for free, you don't want to take it.I also rest my case.
I am not angry about not getting that name, after all it's just a Hindi IDN. I can go with any other names. I am angry on you for being such crooked, dishonest, and unethical. On top of all these, instead to feel ashamed of what you did, you tried to act so smart and tried to get sympathy by blaming me. You should learn a lesson for what you did. I don't want your certificate about my credibility. As you said, I may not be a saint, but definitely I'm not a fraudster like you. I exposed you to this IDN community. Call me whatever you want out of your agony, I don't bother you anymore.

Keep your so called 'Gems' with you, Mr Fraudster.
Old 30th June 2018, 04:41 AM

Atleast you agreed that you are not a saint either.Now I let mods to decide my fate.
Quote:
I am not angry about not getting that name, after all it's just a Hindi IDN. I can go with any other names. I am angry on you for being such crooked, dishonest, and unethical. On top of all these, instead to feel ashamed of what you did, you tried to act so smart and tried to get sympathy by blaming me. You should learn a lesson for what you did. I don't want your certificate about my credibility. As you said, I may not be a saint, but definitely I'm not a fraudster like you. I exposed you to this IDN community. Call me whatever you want out of your agony, I don't bother you anymore.

Keep your so called 'Gems' with you, Mr Fraudster.
Old 1st July 2018, 08:42 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Sorry, you are still wrong. And it has been shown you have used the auction platform here as well so that argument is out of the window.

Why blow your credibility and a probable ban for something like this?
It won't be felt just on this forum, swallow your pride ,push the name and move on.
Old 1st July 2018, 11:31 AM

Thank you for comment wot. I have only used auction feature recently,one of that had no bid and this one had 2 bids.I made my case ,now it is up to mods to decide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot View Post
Sorry, you are still wrong. And it has been shown you have used the auction platform here as well so that argument is out of the window.

Why blow your credibility and a probable ban for something like this?
It won't be felt just on this forum, swallow your pride ,push the name and move on.
Old 1st July 2018, 02:17 PM

I replied to following thread. I rest my case.
http://www.idnforums.com/forums/3089...-in-hindi.html
Old 2nd July 2018, 05:05 PM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough

User is banned for violation of forum rules