View Single Post
Old 18th February 2021, 08:19 AM

techguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished road
re: CRYPTO CURRENCY THREAD- Bitcoin breaks $50K

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc View Post
that is a big leap on top of an already big leap but i don't doubt it can happen.

is there any other up and coming crypto investments you are watching?

BlockFi is going to offer a Bitcoin Rewards Credit Card, and in the near future, customers will be able to earn cashback on their spends in BTC. Dubai and many major cities have already started adopting their city management using blockchain powered solutions. So the future looks more promising and broader than what the investors like me were thinking in the early days. Elon Musk has shown his liking for bitcoin in the past, but that liking has now turned to a real-life investment. Tesla on last Monday announced that it invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoin.

Despite being delisted from several markets, XRP and of course BAT are on my radar for quite long time. The best time to buy Ripple is now, while the price is still quite low and affordable, especially in comparison to other coins available on the market today. BAT is on the other hand, the favorite coin of content writers, web developers, PR and marketing people, and some IT sector professionals. Developed by a co-founder of Mozilla Firefox, this cryptocurrency has a lot of respect in insider circles and is continuing its steady growth each year.