IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   IDN Domain Appraisals (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   スポーツ.com (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36080)

seesawgame 8th May 2021 11:19 AM

スポーツ.com
 
I just got this domain name, I don’t know how you rate it? ;)

123 8th May 2021 06:38 PM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
if it is the prime term, I would say 8-9/10

seesawgame 8th May 2021 11:05 PM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Bericht 229489)
if it is the prime term, I would say 8-9/10

Thank you for appraisal.
It mean sports in Japanese ^^

Kent99 9th May 2021 10:03 AM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
How did you get your hands on that one? I like it.

bwhhisc 9th May 2021 03:38 PM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seesawgame (Bericht 229487)
I just got this domain name, I don’t know how you rate it? ;)

Nice name.....does it get any traffic?
Originally registered during testbed in 2001

seesawgame 10th May 2021 02:26 PM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent99 (Bericht 229492)
How did you get your hands on that one? I like it.


from some domain name registrar expired auction, and I paid high price to get it :-p

seesawgame 10th May 2021 02:28 PM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bwhhisc (Bericht 229497)
Nice name.....does it get any traffic?
Originally registered during testbed in 2001

just few traffic now, maybe keep watching..
yes, this domain was registered in 2001 :cool:

techguy 10th May 2021 03:02 PM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seesawgame (Bericht 229501)
from some domain name registrar expired auction, and I paid high price to get it :-p


Was it a recent drop? Nice name, btw.

seesawgame 11th May 2021 02:45 AM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by techguy (Bericht 229503)
Was it a recent drop? Nice name, btw.

No, it was only bought by me at a high price during the expiring auction. :lol:
Thanks.

sbe18 12th June 2021 11:12 PM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
nice 10/10

seesawgame 13th June 2021 05:07 PM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbe18 (Bericht 229561)
nice 10/10

Thanks ;)

Kent99 14th June 2021 10:25 PM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
So, it was bought at a high price. So, if you don't mind my asking, how high is "high"?

sbe18 15th June 2021 04:36 AM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
With the Olympics.. I would collect as much ad firm notes as you can.
By xmas, I think you would have a nice list to reach out to Japan and HK end user candidates.

seesawgame 15th June 2021 11:41 PM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbe18 (Bericht 229565)
With the Olympics.. I would collect as much ad firm notes as you can.
By xmas, I think you would have a nice list to reach out to Japan and HK end user candidates.

I hope so...Maybe wait for the COVID-19 to pass :no:

seesawgame 16th June 2021 09:00 AM

Re: スポーツ.com
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent99 (Bericht 229492)
How did you get your hands on that one? I like it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent99 (Bericht 229564)
So, it was bought at a high price. So, if you don't mind my asking, how high is "high"?

Welcome to make offer on the domain name :yes:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58