View Single Post
Old 4th November 2006, 11:43 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Re: São Tomé and Príncipe .com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndonmaxewell
You are indeed ill-informed, jose. São Tomé and Príncipe is the exonym, while São Tomé "e" Príncipe is the endonym. Go figure it out before you give your take in future.

For example, Germany is an exonym, while Deutschland is an endonym for the same place. China is an exonym, while 中国 is an endonym.

Others, you know what i mean.
I dont care about any xoxonym or whatever that is called. Big countries don't compare to small ones. What I do know is that I am native Portuguese and they speak Portuguese in São Tomé e Príncipe. Sonds real strange with the "and" in between. That was what I was taking about, as BECAUSE this was not an auction thread I felt I could post this here. That's all there is to it.